Saturday, October 8, 2011

This is technically day 6.

Starvation is control.
Control is tough.
Bones are beautiful
When thin is not enough.
Day 6: 650 calories.


Afternoon (Slept in): 1 cup of spaghetti. 190.
Supper: 1/2 cup french fries (55), 1 bun, and 1/2 a venison burger. (Total 110 cal. It was a really small bun.)
Condiments: 1/2 tbsp mayo (22.5), 1 tbsp ketchup (20)
Evening: 1 small apple (currently eating). (40)
Snacks: 2 slices fresh baked italian bread. (180)


My total for the day comes to 617.5 calories for the day. Woo!


I want to look down and see this.




Am I ever going to look like the size 4?
Life is going to be so much easier once my dad goes back to work. I won't have to worry about him making me eat his dinners. Nothing against him...Just...His food tastes too good to just waste. That's why the second burger he threw on my plate is sitting in the fridge, wrapped up in cling wrap and prepared the same way as today's burger was. I can't bring myself to just throw it out. ...Maybe I should, though. I have lemons, and apples, and pancake mix, and soba and cha soba noodles, and PLENTY of tea! And natural honey, too! Hm. I think I might only end up eating a quarter of this apple and making some tea...

And tomorrow night, if I behave, I get to dye my hair black again! I'm going to try writing out an actual meal plan for tomorrow using my soba noodles. Only half of what I have though, one serving is 200 calories...>.>; Bah humbug.

2 comments:

  1. Nice intakes!! You are doing an amazing job!

    As far as the hamburger.. I'd throw it out, but don't listen to me too much, I have awesome will power.

    I am to the point in my ED where I HATE food. I hate everything about it.

    Do you ever post pics? Believe me when I say, us girls LOVE to see them. It's nice to put faces to blogs and see the improvemnts you make and ect..

    Also, for me, It makes me want to lose more weight! can't have my friends seeing pics of me gasining weight, ya know?

    HAHA anyways, welcome. looking forward to reading many more blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaa~ People -DO- read this! :D You have no idea how much I'm grinning right now, I've always been one of those faceless, nameless blogs.

    The burger, I didn't throw out. I ate it two days later (1/4 at a time), after I ended up in a hypoglycemic episode from not eating all day. Unfortunately, that's the wrench in my fasting. Dang blood sugar.

    I haven't taken any pictures yet, actually. Perhaps I should, you've got a point!

    I've been doing awesome for the past two days. Nothing over 400 for both days, and I'm done eating for tonight. :'D So happy.

    ReplyDelete