Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Failure.

My last two days were complete and utter fails.

Yesterday, Tuesday, a friend came and took my Nyxxie and me to dinner. I was sabotaged and made to order a meal that had no hope of being under 500 calories and just eating 3/5 of it. Guh.

Today...Today is completely my fault and the fault of my weak will.

No matter! I'm getting my ass back on track! 500 calories or less tomorrow, Thursday, day 11. If I eat more, it's razor blades on my ribs. No. More. Fuckups.

2 comments:

  1. we all slip, babe. It's normal. Don't be too hard on yourself, just know to be more careful next time.

    Stay strong. Thinking of you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^; I slip up a lot, probably less than it feels like. I'm almost two months behind my goals...I'm just a bit frustrated, I guess.

    Thanks for reading, and thanks for your thoughts.

    Shine on~

    ReplyDelete