Friday, October 14, 2011

Yay, yatta!

In light of my past couple days of failure, I did so much better today and yesterday.

I lost the list of what I ate yesterday (My notebook can rarely go to school with me. People I talk with are getting suspicious of how I write every time I nibble on something. Those questions aren't welcome!) I do remember the end count, though - 359 total!! That's almost 100 under the total for that day, which was 450. Not bad, not bad~

Today, there were 3 small pieces of chicken, all dark meat. (I've stopped with the white meat only thing, after figuring out that dark meat was lower in calories.

Total was 208.32 exactly, and I do believe I'm done for the evening.


...Well, there was also a slice of toast with a small bit of peanut butter on it. Ouch...So it looks like my total is 413.32.  That's not too bad, at least. It's under 450! :D

Unless my sugar drops through the floor again, I don't plan on eating again 'til tomorrow. And tomorrow, I'm going out, so I won't have time to get all 650 calories in. Woooh~

Oh, and also, there will be pictures soon. Of my non-tiny belly.

2 comments:

  1. careful with the dark meat. There may be less calories, but FAR more fat!!

    You are doing great, babe. Keep it up!! looking forward to seeing your pics
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ That's the joy in it - There's fewer calories, but the taste is off, so I'm inclined to eat less of it. That, and I often eat it with half a cup of rice, so it's chopped up and mixed together. Perfect meal, and it's much smaller.

    I'm still working on counterbalancing the fats and whatnot. So far it's working out pretty well, and by "it's", I mean "I'm". Haha!

    ReplyDelete