Monday, January 23, 2012

400

I am. Freezing. Like, really freezing. My hands are cold, my feet are frozen in their socks, my legs are cold, my arms have goosebumps...Sigh. At least my chest isn't cold. Also, the tip of my right index finger hurts quite badly. Not sure why.


Anyway. On to the important stuff.


Breakfast:
1 slice rye toast. 80 kcal.


Lunch:
6 oz split pea soup (Not sure how I stomached it. T'was kinda nasty.) 120 kcal


Supper:
1 slice rye toast. 80 kcal.
5oz orange juice. 68 kcal.


Total: 348 kcal.


I'm debating cutting a slice of cheese in half to nibble at. My head is quite sore...I lacked a lot of protein today. I didn't eat as well as I was hoping I would.


Today is 348 kcal as of this blog post, before any exercise.
Tomorrow is a limit of 300 kcal. I'm also going to have access to an orange. <3 Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment