Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grr. I am SO mad right now.

Guess who missed her alarm by TWO HOURS? Yeah, this pissed off chick right here.


I didn't wake up at 5am like I wanted to. I didn't go to bed at 9pm like I wanted to. Instead, I ended up asleep around 11pm and I woke up at 7:15am. WHAT. THE FUCK. Granted, yeah, I did willingly answer my phone when Donovan called...But I haven't seen him in around two weeks. Hearing his voice was incredibly pleasant...But What the fuck.

I didn't wake up at 5am. I didn't get my 5am run in. I didn't get my 5:30am flush in. To get back on track, I didn't eat any breakfast, but I also neglected to get myself any tea this morning. I'll get lots of water in a little while, after this class at 10:45. 



Tonight I'm going to bed at 9. I'm taking a shower as soon as I get back from my after-school power walk/run, depending on if I have time to change my shoes along with everything else.

Also, I neglected to pull out my chicken thigh. I'm going to call my dad and ask him to for me...I don't want to eat venison.

What will I have for dinner?
One chicken thigh, seasoned with garlic and lemon. Approximately 150 calories with seasoning. (I was amazed when I found out thigh was healthier than breast!)
Half a cup of white rice, no seasoning, not even butter. Approximately 120 calories. Going to check the package for an actual number.
Quarter cup of broccoli, if I have any, no seasoning. If I do not have broccoli, which I still have to check calories on it, I will wrap my rice up in nori to make myself little fish-free sushi rolls. (Yes, I know that sushi doesn't have fish, and that sushi is pickled rice. I will have sushi, not sashimi.)



Nori supper total: 280 calories.
Broccoli supper total: TBA.



I'll probably just go with the Nori Supper, in order to have a better count and a nice low number.


Shine on,
Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment