Monday, September 19, 2011

A Re-catalog of my goals and their deadlines.

I am currently 163lb.


9/30/11 GW - 150lb. Fastly approaching. Will be running for 30 mins in the morning, and then will be eating nothing more than one egg and drinking a cup of Earl Grey tea with 1/4 tsp of local starthistle honey in it every morning.
10/31/11 GW - 140lb. I want to look good for Youmacon. 160lb does NOT look good.
11/30/11 GW - 130lb. I will blatantly IGNORE the Thanksgiving feast. I will ONLY treat myself to half a piece of ONE kind of pie, and a VERY modestly portioned supper.

12/31/11 GW - 120lb. I want my boyfriend to kiss a PRETTY, THIN girl at midnight. I'm so sick of making him kiss an ugly fat girl every time I see him.
1/31/12 GW - 110lb. I'll almost be there. It'll be cold, but I'll still go out and run, and I hope I won't slip on any ice. I'll do 10 minute trainers every day. New Years resolution, anyone?
2/26/12 GW - 100lb. My ultimate goal weight for right now. I know this one is a shorter time than the others, but 2/26 is Donovan's birthday. For his birthday, I want a skinny, sexy girl to fuck his brains out. I want that girl that just flat out rocks his world to be me.

After that...I can't wait to see if I can go lower.



I also refuse to cut my hair 'til the short layer is below my shoulders. I need a new style, and I want my hair to get healthy enough to hold dye again - He said he loves me with black hair, let's see how he loves that skinny, sexy bitch with black hair. I *love* that goth turns him on.

No comments:

Post a Comment